Monday 26 November 2012

Kate's 19th Birthday Getaway

I was shaking in my boots with excitement when my boyfriend, B told me that he had planned a romantic birthday escape to celebrate my 19th birthday.
I had known for a while that he had been planning to whisk me off my feet, yet I was unsure where he would whisk me off to!
However once I saw the Cheshire Oaks sign when we where coming off the motorway I knew I was in for a treat.
We were only able to spend the weekend celebrating my birthday, but it was just the right dose of leisure, shopping and fresh air.
Whilst we were shopping in Cheshire Oaks we stumbled across Harry Ramsden's fast food restaurant which B had been desperate to try. We were blown away with the crispiness of the chips and the spiciness of the curry. A great way to burst some extra energy into you after so much shopping!
The next day B took us to Delamere Forest for a refreshing walk which was just what we needed after a stressful week. We spent quite a long time wandering around the magnificent forest, it was magical with all of the leaves blanketing the grass.
Had to stop off for some lunch, it was cold outside so we needed to pump some heat back into our bodies.
Tranquil scene, B's walking on water!
     
{Hollister coat, G Star Raw scarf, Hollister Super Skinny Jeans and Hunters}
It's most certainly autumn! Looks like a river of leaves.
{Silk Tee and Fuchsia Cargidan: Reiss, Michael Kors watch, Tiffany earrings and necklace}
We stopped off at Wagamama's for a well deserved tea, just what I needed after such a long walk! Would definitely recommend the Firecracker.
BY KATE.

No comments: